Monday, August 24, 2015

Plastic Canvas Circle

 I've had this large plastic canvas circle for a while and I thought it might make a nice hot pad to set things on. I used a single round of color on the outer edge. The next five rounds were the teal, then four rounds of pink, three rounds of violet, two rounds of green, one round of orange, two rounds of rose, three rounds of grape, four rounds of lavender and then the center is yellow.

The different number of rounds for each color helps guide the eyes toward the center. So, far, it makes a great hot mat. That is, when the cat isn't sitting on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, all comments are moderated and may take a day or two to appear. I try to reply to comments as soon as possible. Thanks for commenting and I hope you enjoy the blog!