Friday, September 18, 2015

My First Socks

I've had this stretchy sock yarn for an embarrassingly long yarn. When I started knitting in my 20's, I knew that at some point I wanted to learn to knit socks.

Then there was the 2010 sock fiasco where I tried to learn to knit socks, use dpns to knit in the round, and learn cables all in one project. I only finished one sock and it was so bad that I didn't even bother starting the second one and I've been terrified of socks ever since.

This pattern was actually supposed to be an open-toe pattern, but I decided to add toes anyway. I love my socks. No, they are not perfect. I still have to figure out how to get rid of the ladders between stitches. But, they are super comfy and, "Yay!" I finished my first pair of socks and can actually wear them!

Check out my Ravelry page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, all comments are moderated and may take a day or two to appear. I try to reply to comments as soon as possible. Thanks for commenting and I hope you enjoy the blog!