Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Kitchen Cabinet Curtains


Before: The glass panels fell out of this cabinet along about 2007 or 2008 and I added this pink dragonfly seersucker to help keep dust out. At the time, it was the only piece of fabric I had that was large enough to cover both sides. I've been wanting to change them for quite some time.
A few weeks ago, my husband helped me switch to this love blue sunflower print that makes me smile every time I see it. It's so cheerful. And, with all the rain and cold weather we've had this summer, it's been nice to have a spot of sunshine in the kitchen. Maybe I'll use the fabric scraps to make a new dish mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, all comments are moderated and may take a day or two to appear. I try to reply to comments as soon as possible. Thanks for commenting and I hope you enjoy the blog!